Central Ohio Technical College Scholarships
Because of the generosity of our many donors, COTC is proud to offer more than 50 different scholarships to our students. While the majority of available scholarships are automatic consideration and only require a student to be admitted and to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the scholarships listed below require students to complete a separate application and most require the FAFSA. Students wishing to apply for these scholarships should submit a completed application to the Office of Financial Aid by the deadline. Students are reminded to file the 2018-2019 FAFSA at https://fafsa.ed.gov/.
- List of all COTC scholarships available for new and continuing COTC Students (brochure).
- Board of Trustees Scholarship - due April 30, 2018
- Englefield Family Scholarship - due March 1, 2018
- Iris L. Hicks Scholarship - due March 1, 2018
- KBW Scholarship - due March 1, 2018
- Licking County Senior Levy Scholarship - awarded until funds are exhausted
- Licking Memorial Health Systems Scholarship - due March 1, 2018
- William S. Moore Scholarship - due March 1, 2018
- Park National Bank and Associates' Next Generation Challenge Scholarship - due March 1, 2018
- Calvin E. Roebuck Scholarship - due March 1, 2018
- Karen L. Schuman Memorial Scholarship - due March 1, 2018
- Judy Ratliff Stansbury Scholarship - March 1, 2018
Local Scholarship Opportunities
The information posted on our website is maintained by other public and private organizations for student information. COTC does not endorse, control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this information.